The Administrative Committee has now endorsed the timeline for the opening of Expressions of Interest and nominations for the preselection of candidates for the following State Parliamentary seats:
- Positions 1, 2, and 3 in all Legislative Council Regions.
- The Legislative Assembly districts of Dawesville, Darling Range, Geraldton, Hillarys, Kalgoorlie, Riverton, and Scarborough.
As per WA Labor Rules a member who wishes to nominate, who is not a current sitting member of Parliament, must submit an Expression of Interest to the Administrative Committee.
All Expressions of Interest must be on the prescribed form which is available for download here, to be considered by the Administrative Committee.
Expressions of Interest should be addressed to the Returning Officer as below:
- in-person to WA Labor Party Office, Level 1, 22 Eastbrook Tce, East Perth
- emailed to [email protected] or;
- posted to PO Box 8117 PERTH BC WA 6849
Nominations for incumbent Members of Parliament will be advised at the close of the EOI process.